The Evolution Mobile Fingerprint Scanner
Click the image below to view our brief Evolution product presentation.
Evolution - Mobile Fingerprint Scanning Evolved
The Evolution RAPID-ID device incorporates the latest technologies in multi-modal biometric identification. This all-in-one device provides fast, mobile fingerprint or facial recognition identification in a lightweight, industrial design. Evolution is a true multi-modal device. Run RAPID-ID fingerprint searches using fingerprints captured with the Evolution fingerprint scanner while at the same time running facial recognition searches using facial images captured from the smartphone's camera. See our RAPID-ID and FACE Plus product pages for more information on these biometric applications.
- FBI FAP-30 Certified Single Fingerprint Sensor
- Galaxy Android Smartphone
- Multi-modal Fingerprint & Photo Capture
- Cellular (Verizon or AT&T) or Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connectivity
- Built-in GPS
- What are the product dimensions and weight?
What cellular networks will Evolution work with?
- Dimensions: 7.75 inches x 3.45 inches x 1.35 inches (in the sensor area)
- Weight: approximately 11.5 oz (325 g)
Is the mobile fingerprint device FBI certified?
- Evolution is a cellular fingerprint device that works over AT&T and Verizon cellular networks as well as over Wi-Fi networks.
Our agency requires devices with a long battery life. How long will the Evolution's battery last?
- Evolution has a built-in FAP-30 FBI certified sensor that will capture high quality 500 DPI fingerprint images.
Is the device suitable for standard Law Enforcement activities?
- Evolution includes an internal Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery. It has a device autonomy of 8 hours.
Our agency uses GPS geotagging. Is this something Evolution will be able to do?
- Evolution was designed specifically to withstand daily Law Enforcement activities. Evolution's industrial plastic case will keep it safe during daily use.
- The Android smartphone will have Wi-Fi and cellular communication capabilities as well as built-in GPS that can be used for GPS image geotagging.
Evolution Mobile Fingerprint Scanner
||Integrated Biometrics Columbo FAP30 FBI certified fingerprint sensor
||500 DPI image
||Internal Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
||Device autonomy of 8 hours
||AC/DC wall adapter
||Galaxy Android smart phone
Verizon cellular communication
AT&T cellular communication
Phone built-in GPS
Additional Product Images (Click on image to view):